Monday, May 12, 2008

WOW what a Mother's Day

I got woke up to not Happy Mother's Day but "Mom, I just got sick" from my poor 7yr. old.. Shortly followed by the 3yr old yackin.. :oO

My 16 r. old did make a BEAUTIFUL card for me and french toast for breakfast.
Doug went out and got me gifts from the kids.
But I was sad that they are sick!!

Tonya offered to stay home with the kids because they were to sick. So Doug & I went to church leaving the kids in Tonya's hands. Upon arriving to church Doug stated that he wasnt feeling good. :o( We got home from church and ALL (but Tonya) took a nap. I woke at 3PM. It was a much needed rest.. They were veggie's on the couch all day. Nice part about the day is it was very quiet.. No fighting, arguing or bickering. Hope you all had a wonderful mother's day! I know mine will be one not to forget..

Today Kory woke up a pistol wanting to eat. I was afraid for him to eat.. But feed him and then he asked for MORE!! and MORE!! He's been pestering his sister. Piper stayed home from school. She's been lying around on the couch all morning but looks like she is feeling better now. She's up and about playing with Kory and all that they have eaten is staying down.. Yippie!!

No comments: