Thursday, May 29, 2008

OH my goodnes....

Well, the sickness has FINALLY stopped in this house!! I got it after Kory, then the girls got it last weekend and Doug just finished up with it yesterday.. I hope and pray NONE of you get it.

The girls last day of school was May 22nd.. It's gonna be a LONG summer.. it's already in the high 90's and the kids are bickering back and fourth. While listen them yesterday AM I said I am NOT going to listen to this ALL summer long.. So I went online looking to see what I could get them involved in. Ahhh SWIMMING!! Yes, that's it!! I signed them up through our town program. Eight lessons for $22 dollars.. They started yesterday and LOVED it!! Their lesson is from Noon to 12:30 and the pool opened to the public at 1PM. So we decided to pack a lunch and hang at the pool yesterday.
The kids had a BLAST!!
The only downer for the day was that our sun lotion must have been in the heat to long because we all got burnt. :O( Me more than the kids because I kept lobbin on the lotion.. but forgot to get me.. So today we had to go to our lesson and leave afterwards. The kids were just as excited to go to the library as they were to be in the pool all day.. The library is doing a summer reading program which the kids thinks is great. They got their 1st prizes today.. Lame ones but they were happy none the less. Piper is such the book worm.. I'm so glad she enjoys it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Oops. Guess I'm not the first one to tag you - SO UPDATE YOUR BLOG!! LOL

You've been tagged! Visit my blog to see what it's about: http://tracykosofsky.blogspot.com