Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update on Doug

Friday when Doug came home from work he wasn't feeling to good. Went right to bed. He hasn't been the same since we got back from our trip. If you recall he was sick Monday the 25th while in FL. He was in bed all this past weekend. Needless to say we did not make our anniversary dinner and he never made it out of bed.

Today I got a call from him asking me to call the dr. WOOOOOOW he must really feel crappy. I called and got him in today. He calls me up said the dr. put him on antibotics for cough, ear infection and sinus infection. Plus he wants to send him for a chest Xray that he might have phenomena?? So we are awaiting on the chest Xray. Being I too can't shake my cough and sinus headaches, I'll be going to the drs tomorrow so I don't get phenomena.

No comments: