Friday, March 7, 2008

March 6th 2008

Nine years ago on this day I married the most WONDERFUL man!!
I tell him all the time that he is my angel hand picked by God for me.
I love Doug more today than the day I met him 12 years ago on Good Friday!
He is so giving and forgiving. He lives for us foremost and the rest is all in a day.
Our anniversary was celebrated as every other crazy day in our life.. Just another day!

Kory and I decided we'd surprise Doug and go to his work and take him to lunch. Being we just got back from our vacation work has piled up and he had a meeting that he needed to attend so he wasn't able to go to lunch with us.. :o(

Thursday is soccer practice so after work and school we wisked off to practice. After soccer we hurried home to make our HOA meeting (Home Owners Association). This is always on the first Thurs. of the month and Doug is on the HOA board so he needed to attend. I to attened because this month we had issuses within the community that needed the Home owners support and I am on the communications committee. We glared a couple loving smiles across the room and I even flashed him a "I LOVE YOU!" note. :o) Upon getting home we got caught up on AI & Lost and then it was off to bed..

Doug and I will be taking some time this Sat. to have a "special" dinner together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You figured it out!!!! I'm so enjoying blogging! Wish I had done it sooner.