Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 8th 2008



The Pink Panters were on FIRE!!

I'm so proud of the girls!! The girls played so hard and ALL of them gave it their all!

They left NO mercy for the other team. Not even giving them one goal. Some of my newer adopted girls really came out shinning today.

Girls cheering and Piper wiggling her loose tooth

The best play of the game was made by ME at half time. The whole first part of the game Piper wasn't into the game because she was to busy wiggling her loose tooth. I knew if it stayed in I wouldn't have Piper as a player. So during half time I asked all the girls to come over into a huddle and told them what a great game they were playing.. The whole time while talking Piper's wiggling her tooth. So when I was done with my "prep-talk" I asked the girls if they saw Piper's wiggly tooth and when she opened her mouth
I snuck in for the tooth!
POP it fell right into her grape snack bag.. GOAL!! heheheheh



Piper's corner kick


Pipers Goal

No comments: